Are you happy with your current smile? Have you tried dentures, or are you looking for a better alternative to standard dentures? Due to genetics, disease, or trauma to the teeth, you may need a full cosmetic overhaul of your smile–but dentures? Even the thought of dentures can be overwhelming and disappointing. But there are other options available to you, even if you have been turned away for dental implants.
Dentures can be uncomfortable, ill-fitting, and bothersome, but our state-of-the-art oral surgical procedure, All-on-4 treatment, replaces those dentures with 4 perfectly fitted dental implants. This full dental restoration will restore your smile and renew your quality of life by taking the worry and discomfort out of chewing, talking, and smiling.
All-in-4 is a better alternative to dentures
All-on-4 has a myriad of welcome benefits over other dental restoration services. With our dental restoration services and our other dental services, we are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about a procedure.
No more adhesive! No more taking out your dentures to clean or soak them! No more embarrassing slippage of your dentures while you are talking.
You won’t have to worry anymore about food that slips beneath your dentures, causing discomfort and unpleasant odor.
Sleeping in dentures can cause health problems.
All-in-4 can replace yesterday’s dentures with the confident smiles of tomorrow.
Here are some of the great benefits you can expect with this one-day dental transformation:
- All-in-4 is done in one day. Walk out with the winning smile you have always wanted.
- Offering full-arch restoration and only 4 dental implants are used, which means less healing time for you.
- With All-in-4 cosmetic dentistry services, you will have a lower need for bone graft surgery.
- All-in-4 feels like your natural teeth, making it far more comfortable than dentures.
- All-in-4 looks like your natural teeth. Cosmetically speaking, they are far superior to the often oddly-colored dentures. You can find some before and after pictures and the beautiful smiles of our satisfied clients here.
- They won’t wear out like dentures can after 5-10 years. One procedure and you are on your way with a worry-free smile.
- No-worry perfect fit.
- Better for younger people who do not want the stigma of dentures, but still need cosmetic repair.
- Advanced, state-of-the-art dental care and technology.
- No more dentures!
All-in-4 Helps people who have been turned away
All-in-4 is perfect for those who have been turned away for other dental implant surgeries. Sometimes bone loss can make dental implant procedures more difficult for those patients. All-in-4 can be the answer for those patients. Not only is it easier to do with less bone, but it can also ensure greater stability for existing bone.
This procedure can also remove the worry over the further deterioration of your gum line due to the pressure of dentures and restore your smile. This will work even if you have already suffered bone loss or been turned away.
Consider All-in-4 for your winning smile–today! Give us a call or set up an appointment online. We look forward to serving you.