A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 dental implants turn problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don't have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of All-on-4 Implants in a Day
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four dental implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone grafting while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 dental implants solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Our Teeth-In-A-Day patients come to us from Cedar City (Iron County), Hurricane, Page, St. George and surrounding cities and towns.
Upper and lower teeth in a day case one
Upper and lower teeth in a day case two
Upper teeth in a day case one
Upper teeth in a day case two
Upper teeth in a day case three