If you damage your tooth and it is more than just a chip, you could be looking at some major problems if you don’t address it immediately. First things first, address the pain and protect any other teeth to avoid further issues.
If a break occurs:
- Rinse your mouth out with warm water.
- Apply pressure to stop any bleeding.
- Use a cold compress to prevent any swelling.
- If you can find the tooth, bring it with you to the dentist or surgeon’s office.
If you lose a tooth:
- Do NOT pull the root of the